[Pw_forum] Fwd: PLUMED tutorial announcement

vega lew quantumdft at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 07:19:55 CET 2010

Dear Layla

the web page of http://sites.google.com/site/plumedtutorial2010 is not
reachable in my current network. I wondering whether the status of the
website is OK.

thank you

vega

On 2010-01-26 20:39, marsamos at democritos.it wrote:
> Dear all, as we are working on the inclusion of PLUMED plug-in (for
> metadynamic calculations) in pw and cp, it could be of interest for
> people from the Quantum-Espresso community which field include
> reaction path searches (diffusion, chemical reactions ...) to assist
> to the PLUMED tutorial. See below for a detailed information.
>
> bests
>
> Layla
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Corzani" <corzani at sissa.it>

Vega Lew ( weijia liu)
Graduate students
State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Email: vegalew at gmail.com
Office: Room A705, Technical Innovation Building, Xinmofan Road 5#,
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China