[Pw_forum] problem with hybrid functionals and ionic steps

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Tue Jan 19 11:33:58 CET 2010

On Jan 19, 2010, at 11:28 , Nany wrote:

> However,by using hybrid functionals, I don't know how to control
> the number of ionic steps, i.e., QE continues in the case that the
> number of steps is larger than nsteps. What can I do?

This sounds to me very strange, since hybrid functionals have
strictly nothing to do
with ionic optimization steps. Anyway, you can stop the code when it
looks converged

> Some suggestions???

do not repost the same question. If nobody answered, maybe your question
wasn't well posed, so you might at least try to ask the same question
in a
different way

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222