[Pw_forum] internal parameter 'u'

kajal jindal kajalmh18 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 07:06:29 CET 2010

Hello Sir,

Thanks for replying to my query ..but I actually want to specify the value
of 'u' in my input file in the same way as we specify the cell parameters
and then optimize its value and get the optimized value of 'u' in my output
file..Is it possible to do so???and how?????

Thanks a lot,

Miss Kajal,
UTA(University Of Delhi).