[Pw_forum] About LDOs calcualtions at fermi level

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Thu Jan 14 18:11:24 CET 2010

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:05:38 +0100, saqib javaid
<javaid at ipcms.u-strasbg.fr> wrote:
> Dear paulo,

I'm still Lorenzo.

> Infact i have always been doing Emax=Ef+epsilon ( i have seen my first
> email and this point is not clear, so i am sorry for that) and yet LDOS
> are quite different.

At this point you'll have to give further details if you want further
advice, as I cannot see any possible source for you problem.

> As for the units, if i understood correctly, it is
> OK to give emin and emax in eV???

Yes, it is ok.

cheers

--
Lorenzo Paulatto

*** Note: my affiliation has changed! please send future
correspondence to: <Lorenzo.Paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr> ***

post-doc @ IMPMC/UPMC - Université Paris 6
phone: +33 (0)1 44 27 74 89
www:   http://www-int.impmc.upmc.fr/~paulatto/