[Pw_forum] openmpi problem

Verónica Muriel Sánchez vero at qi.fcen.uba.ar
Thu Jan 7 20:56:38 CET 2010

Dear all,

My name is Veronica Sanchez, I am doing my PhD at University of Buenos
Aires. I want to install the QE code to run it in parallel on my computer.
To do this I installed the openmpi-1.4 version. I did the ./configure and
the make install inside this directory.
When I try to run with mpirun, I get the following error message:
mpirun: symbol lookup error: mpirun: undefined symbol:
orte_forward_job_control

I didn´t find too much information about this error on the web. If anyone
has an idea to solve this problem it would be a lot of help!

Thanks!

Veronica