[Pw_forum] Number of bands in bands_FS

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 15:16:01 CET 2010

Dear Niki,

In fact, there is no limitation for bands to read, as far as I remember. Program stops if one tries to read more than the number of KS-bands.

Please send me your output files to see a possible reason.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com