[Pw_forum] cannot run the pw code

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 21:05:25 CET 2010

Thanks for tha answer. Well the file si.scf is in the subdirectory pw of directory espresso-4.1.2. I think it does not like the brackets <> around the file because it gives an error:

bash:syntax error near unexpected toke 'newline' but then I remove the <> and it doesnt give any error but also doesnt produce anything as output file...I calkled output file si.scf.out

>prompt espresso-4.1.2/bin/pw.x si.scf si.scf.out

but nothing produced in out dir...:(