[Pw_forum] Error in running GWW

Adrian nicy04 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 05:38:01 CET 2010

 Thank you, Paolo.

  I noticed MPI didn't work in output files but I didn't know why.
   Since when I tried espresso-4.1.2, MPI worked well (I can use 4 processors).
  But for CVS version, MPI didn't work and only one processor was running.

  As for the failure to creation of si.e_head, I was trying to figure
out it's due to my build-up or GWW itself.

 Thank you

Adrian