[Pw_forum] wave function coefficients

Johari, Priya Priya_Johari at brown.edu
Mon Feb 15 16:10:58 CET 2010

The calculations were for graphene, where I used vacuum of 12A, k-mesh = 45x45x1, ecutwfc = 40.0 and  ecutrho = 400.0.

For some post processing purpose I was needed plane wave coeeficients and thats why I converted evc.dat, gkvectors.dat files into ASCII format first but found the problem mentioned below (in previous mail).

PJ,
Department of Engineering,
Brown University,
Providence, RI. USA.