[Pw_forum] how to print G+k vectors file in ASCII format

Andrea Ferretti ferretti at mit.edu
Wed Feb 10 14:55:25 CET 2010

Hi Xirainbow,

"qexml_v3.1.1.f90", "qexml_v3.1.f90" are old versions of the
library kept there for consistencies with previous versions of QE.
Please refer to "~espresso/PP/qexml.f90", which must be the most
up-to-date version of it. Note that back-compatibility with
older versions of QE is supported.

In terms of the usage of the library, you can have a look at a simple
example at

http://web.mit.edu/~ferretti/www/Test_QEXML.tgz

instructions to compile, run and check the test are given inside the
tarball.

Developers: if you think that such an example can be useful to be
discributed with the library, feel free to use it and include it.

Andrea

--
Andrea Ferretti
Oxford University, Department of Materials

Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments