[Pw_forum] Patch to enable signal trapping in PWscf

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Mon Feb 8 15:08:41 CET 2010

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 17:03:38 +0100, Riccardo Di Meo <dimeo at democritos.it>
wrote:
> I understand that this approach (adding a C file into the QE
> distribution) might be disliked, however I'd like to point out a couple
> of reasons that might

Dear Riccardo,
there are plenty of .c files in the QE distribution, have a look at
directory clib/. You could also use the macro F77_FUNC_ for the fortran-c
interface, as the number of underscores added to function names by fortran
compilers is compiler-dependent.

cheers

--
Lorenzo Paulatto

*** Note: my affiliation has changed! please send future
correspondence to: <Lorenzo.Paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr> ***

post-doc @ IMPMC/UPMC - Université Paris 6
phone: +33 (0)1 44 27 74 89
www:   http://www-int.impmc.upmc.fr/~paulatto/