[Pw_forum] Complex bandstructure for lmax=3

Alexandre Smogunov smogunov at sissa.it
Wed Feb 3 14:02:23 CET 2010

Dear Nicki
You are right, the case of l>2 is not unfortunately
implemented yet... someone having time should take care of that
probably. One needs to modify four.f90 routine computing
2D Fourier transforms to extend it for the l=3 case.
There are only my notes with the details but at the moment
I do not have them with me. If, by some reason as you say,
f projectors are not important, a simple solution
would be just to decrease nbeta for Bi by one somewhere
at the beginnig so that nonlocal f orbitals will not be
generated in init_orbitals routine.

All the best,
Alexander