[Pw_forum] Oxygen molecule binding energy

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 00:39:06 CET 2010

Dear Tram Bui,

Please do not duplicate your message and choose correct Subject name. What you
request and the subject are absolutely different.

Bests,
Eyvaz
Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com