[Pw_forum] Reference of example07 (version 4.2.1)

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 13:46:08 CET 2010

Hi,

>From: Xiang-FengZhou <zxf888 at 163.com>

>which will be the best reference for the example07 (electron-phonon calculation)
>within the >version of 4.1 or 4.2.1 ?
If you mean which one 4.1 or 4.2.1 is better for \lambda calculations, you can
use both,   in my experience I do not see any difference between them.

You can try CVS version which should give additional information (lambda.out)
with \lambda and T_c). Hopefully it contains changes I have made in July.

Bests,
Eyvaz.
Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com