[Pw_forum] Inconsistencies in the CELL_PARAMETERS - ibrav=5

Marino Vetuschi Zuccolini zucco at dipteris.unige.it
Thu Dec 23 19:43:13 CET 2010

stefano,
thanks but can you explain a little bit more exhaustively, because I do not understand. It seems that tx and ty and the cos(alpha) derived from them are numerically exact and I suppose the algorithm are right.

       v_1=sqrt(at(1,1)**2+at(2,1)**2+at(3,1)**2)
       cell_edge=alat*v_1
       c_tx=(1-2*(at(1,1))**2)
       c_ty=(-6*at(2,1)**2)+1
       c_tz=((3*at(3,1)**2-1)/(2))