[Pw_forum] calculation for system having number of different species greater than 10

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 13:36:59 CET 2010

Hi,

Just go to /Modules/parameters.f90, and change ntypx=10 to that you want to.
Then make clean and make pw (or whatever you want to re-compile).

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com