[Pw_forum] GIPAW and updates?

Emine Kucukbenli kucukben at sissa.it
Wed Dec 8 13:40:11 CET 2010

Dear Gregor,
The module is ready for production runs (there is still a lot of room
for improvement though) but I believe it will be ready for release
once we collate and organize a manual and perhaps a tutorial.

It works well with PAW and US pseudopotentials..and involves an easy
way around for generating GIPAW suitable pseudos from existing PAW
ones, so you can keep on using your favorite PAW pseudos :)

As far as I know there is also a pseudo dataset generation study going
on, from which GIPAW users can benefit greatly.

Hope to get back to you with release notes soon.
Thanks for your interest,

emine kucukbenli, phd student, sissa, italy.