[Pw_forum] band_structure_alloys

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 13:20:11 CET 2010

Dear Nazari,

This is well known (and OLD) error, if you search the forum archive. Please take
time to learn from the archive why this happens. Or see Troubleshooting in User
Guides in /Doc. You will be surprised how many reasons there are for this error.
And see possible solution.

Please also give correct Subject for your message, as the error is not connected
to any alloy calculation.

Bests,
Eyvaz.
Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com