[Pw_forum] q2r and electron-phonon interaction

sama at ns.dcci.unipi.it sama at ns.dcci.unipi.it
Fri Dec 3 18:07:27 CET 2010

Dear Paolo,
 plase find here the input file and the related error message which is
outputted. The test works until the execution of q2r; at that point the
calculation stops.
The error message is:

running q2r...At line 356 of file q2r.f90 (unit = 51, file = 'a2Fq2r.51')
Fortran runtime error: Bad real number in item 1 of list input
Error condition encountered during test: exit status = 137
Aborting

I know there are too few k and q points to obtain a reliable calculation;
this was only a simple test to make the error show up.

Thanks
Samantha