[Pw_forum] about the program style of pwscf

Huiqun Zhou hqzhou at nju.edu.cn
Wed Aug 11 12:15:40 CEST 2010

I guess you may have been familiar with programming in FORTRAN 77,
what you need is to find a textbook for FORTRAN 90/95 as the syntax
of FORTRAN 90/95 is to some extent different from that of FORTRAN 77.
The FORTRAN xx language itself is the same whether used under Linux
or Widows.

huiqun zhou
@earth sciences, nanjing university, china