[Pw_forum] how to plot phonon phonon modes after calculation

mohnish pandey mohnish.iitk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 05:11:18 CEST 2010

Dear users ,
                    I have followed the example 06 to calculate phonon modes
for ZnO. I have gone through the paper by Dr. Baroni on DFPT to get insight
of the calculations, but after getting all the dynamical matrix files
seperately for all the the q-points I am unable to plot the phonon modes.
Can anybody please tell me how to integrate all those informations and plot
it.(Is there any plotting module for phonon modes especially?)

Thanks alot in advance,
Sincerely,
MOHNISH

--