[Pw_forum] bug in mm_dispersion.f90

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Tue Sep 29 16:48:03 CEST 2009

Hi , thank you for your contribution.
Have you tested the 4.1 version and verified that it has a bug ? I mean,
have you done a parallel calculation with and w/o pools and seen that
they give different results ?  Moreover, have you tested your modified
version and seen that it is working correctly ?
do you have simple example where this can be seen ?
best regards,
  stefano de Gironcoli - SISSA and DEMOCRITOS