[Pw_forum] epsilon.x

Emine Kucukbenli kucukben at sissa.it
Sun Sep 27 21:41:13 CEST 2009

Dear Dev,
I also have never used this feature of the code but Doc directory has
useful documents when you need answers: Doc/eps_man.tex
It is clearly stated there that "the non-local contribution due to the
pseudopotential is neglected. Actually the correction to the matrix
element that take into account the non-local part of the Hamiltonian
is not implemented."
So to develop the code for USPP you need to find a way to calculate &
add these corrections, I guess. You can check epsilon.f90 to learn
more..
emine kucukbenli, Sissa, Italy