[Pw_forum] tot _magnetization value

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Sat Sep 26 12:15:14 CEST 2009

On Sat, September 26, 2009 12:02, kajal jindal wrote:
>  Hi,
>  Sir, I am not getting any reply from your forum on my gmail account. I am
>  just getting pw_forum digest messages(i.e volume 82, 83 etc msgs)...But I
>  have checked my friend's gmail account and he is getting the reply to the
>  current problems pasted on the forum.

Dear Kajal,
getting the daily digests depends on the option you've selected when
subscribing to the mailing list, not on your email address. You can change
it at any time on this page:

Just eneter your email address in the box at the bottom of the page and
click [Unsubscribe or edit options]; you will be prompted for the
password, if you don't remember it (or didin't choose one when
subscribing) you can click [remind] to hav it sent to your email address
(it takes a few minute).

Once you have logged in you can Set Digest Mode to Off to have the
messages delivered as soon as they are posted.

best regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS (Trieste)