[Pw_forum] problem in phonon in prallel

dev sharma decboy9 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 10:16:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

 when i am running the same file with the following inputs , it is running
well

phonons at gamma
 &inputph
  tr2_ph=1.0e-10,
  prefix='yvo',
  trans=.false.,
  epsil=.true.,
  amass(1)= 44.995,
  amass(2)= 50.9415,
  amass(3)=15.9994,
  outdir = '/home/devsharma/work/newscvo/temp',
  fildyn='yvo.dyn1',
 /
0.0 0.0 0.0

means there is some problem in inputs. Any comment on the extra parameters i
gave in previous file i.e. fpol and elop.

Thanks
sincerly,
Dev Sharma,
University  of Delhi,