[Pw_forum] How can I search the mail list archive?

Michael Sullivan Michael at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg
Fri Sep 18 06:34:18 CEST 2009

Haowei:

I usually just use Google and start the search with pwscf and whatever I want to search on. If you want, you can also start your search with pw_forum site:democritos.it

For example you could put this into Google:
site:democritos.it diagonalization failed
-OR-
pwscf diagonalization failed

Hope that helps.

Mike