[Pw_forum] compile QE

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Tue Sep 15 09:22:34 CEST 2009

In data 15 settembre 2009 alle ore 09:17:15, shoutian sun
<sunshoutian168 at yahoo.com.cn> ha scritto:
>> fortcom: Severe: **Internal compiler error: segmentation violation
>> signal raised** Please report this error along with the circumstances
>> in which it >occurred in a Software Problem Report.  Note: File and
>> line given may not be explicit cause of this error.

Dear Shoutian Sun,
The error says that you have to report to the compiler producers, not to
us. It is a compiler bug, that we have no power to solve...

>> Could anyone help me, thanks a lot.

Nevertheless, if you compile that specific file with lower optimization
(you can do it by hand, copying the compilation line displayed by make but
replacing -O2 or -O3 with -O0) it will probably work.

best regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS (Trieste)