[Pw_forum] references for philosophy of parallel execution

Andrea Ferretti ferretti at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 3 22:17:14 CEST 2009

Hi Sreekar,

you can have a look at the QE user-guide, which comes along with the
distribution in ~espresso/Doc .
There you can find more than one sections devoted to parallelism in QE.

Regards
Andrea

--
Andrea Ferretti
MIT, Dept Material Science & Engineering

Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments