[Pw_forum] Titanium atomic positions

Hande Ustunel hande at newton.physics.metu.edu.tr
Wed Sep 2 16:46:52 CEST 2009

Dear Bertrand,

Your atomic positions are rather off with a large gap between rumpled Ti
layers. Perhaps you should double-check that your definition of the hcp
unit cell matches that for ibrav=4 in the code. You can find this
information in the Doc directory in your copy of espresso.

Besides, you should be able to check your structure for yourself using
xcrysden (--pwi option).

Best wishes,
Hande

--