[Pw_forum] Pw_forum Digest, Vol 27, Issue 5

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 2 11:53:28 CEST 2009

Shaptrishi Sharma wrote:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> exmaple08?? What is that? I cannot understand what you are implying to
> me. Can you please explain it in details?
> I want to calculate the projected density of states.
>
> Thanks
> Shaptarishi

Dear Shaptarishi,

Paolo has become saintly in his replies, lately, and I'd love for him to
remain so, but

1) if someone tells you example08, you could at a minimum look around in
the
code or read some documentation before asking again, and,

2) not eply attaching two dozen other emails to your reply, unrelated to
the thread.

Peace,

             nicola