[Pw_forum] about the nelec in the outputfile

Duy Le ttduyle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 04:17:54 CET 2009

Did you check carefully? If you change the tot_charge, the number of
electron must be charged accordingly. The starting charge is generated to be
a non-charge system but then will be renormalized accordingly.

That number 200 is the total electron in your unit cell corresponding to the
neutral system.
Duy Le
PhD Student
Department of Physics