[Pw_forum] k points in epsilon.x

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Tue Oct 13 21:12:34 CEST 2009

On Oct 13, 2009, at 8:57 AM, dev sharma wrote:

> Dear Madam,

Just as a note of lore, Andrea Ferretti (as well as Nicola Marzari,
for that matter) is Italian. In Italian "Andrea" (as well as "Nicola")
are masculine names (the feminine counterparts being "Andreina" and
"Nicoletta").

This is being said, I myselfe I am totally unable to guess the gender
of many (virtually, all, but a few) foreign languages.

Stefano B

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Andrea Ferretti <ferretti at mit.edu>
> wrote:

> andrea
>
> DMSE, MIT
> Massachusetts

> Pw_forum mailing l

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) /
stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale
de la pensée - Jean Piaget