[Pw_forum] k points in epsilon.x

dev sharma decboy9 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:11:44 CEST 2009

Sir, i want to calculate dielectric constant as a function of frequency.  I
have read the manual And it is written there that
Epsilon.x doesn't support the reduction of the k-points grid into the
unreducible Brillouin zone, so the previous PW runs must be performed with a
uniform k-points grid and all k-points weights must be equal to each other,
i.e. in the k-points card the k-points coordinates must be given manually in
\emph{crystal} or \emph{alat} or \emph{bohr}, but not with the
\emph{automatic} option.
Thanks