[Pw_forum] use cvs

Chen, Zhifan ZChen at cau.edu
Fri Oct 9 21:19:38 CEST 2009

Hi, everyone

     I installed RE 4.1  in a cluster with 40 processes using compiler
mpif90 and pgf90. Machine type is 86_64. OS is Linux.

There is no problem during the compile. However, I received the error
message when I run first example01

   #Error in iotk_scan (iotk_scan.spp:717)

   # CVS Revision:1.7

   # direction

   Control=2

   # Error in iotk_close_read (iotk_files.spp:589)

   #CVS Revision:1.7

   # From IOTK Library, version 1.1.0 development

  # Unrecoverable error (ierr=2)

   And more ....

  May be I can solve the problem by login CVS, I set the environment
parameter:

Export CVS_RSH=ssh

 Export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at scm.qe-forge.org:/cvsroot/q-e

 Then

        cvs login

I press Enter. I did not login but back to my own director.

Zhifan Chen

Dept of Physics

Clark Atlanta University