[Pw_forum] Error building q-e 4.1 with Ubuntu 9.10 beta

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Mon Oct 5 19:16:27 CEST 2009

In data 05 ottobre 2009 alle ore 18:54:25, James J Ramsey
<jjr19 at zips.uakron.edu> ha scritto:
> The #include statement is *inside* a function, and while I'm no expert
> in C, I think that explains the error messages about nested functions
> declared "extern".

I think you are right, I've moved the #include outside the function (i.e.
just under the other include) on my copy QE and it *still* works, could
you please try to see if it solves the problem in ubuntu 9.04?

best regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS (Trieste)