[Pw_forum] magnetic coupling X pressure

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Mon Nov 30 10:57:09 CET 2009

Dear Alvaro,

Álvaro Alves wrote:
> Users PWscf Hello, I'm willing to investigate how the magnetic coupling
> in a solid varies with the pressure. The unit cell is triclinic. What

Can you explain better what do you mean by magnetic coupling? Which units of measure has this?

> better way to do this in PWscf .. ?

If you know how to measure that quantity, you may let pwscf compute the pressure by
enabling the tstress flag and repeat the calculations at different values of the lattice
parameter.
Though, since I don't know much about what you want to compute, my solution might be too
much simplistic...

GS