[Pw_forum] regular kmesh

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Thu Nov 26 11:54:34 CET 2009

Replying to message "[Pw_forum] regular kmesh" from ali kazempour
(26/11/09):
> Do I change these values to first BZ or not? How can I make kmesh in
> complete BZ?

It only means (I think) that the code cannot (yet?) use symmetry to reduce
the number of kpoints.

You just press "f" when kpoint.x asks you if you want to "write all k". I
think you can have the same effect by setting nosym=.true. in pw.x. I
would advise you to check the mailing list archive before believing me, as
it is a bit complicated (it has already been discussed several times).

cheers

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS (Trieste)