[Pw_forum] ee potential

ali kazempour kazempoor2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 15:45:45 CET 2009

Daer Nick
thanks a lot for reply. I want to correct my charged supercell to compare with makov-payne correction.

but how can I set the parameter to detect more tiny range. I other word which set up lead to correct results?
thanks a lot
Ali Kazempour

Fritz-Haber-Institut              fax   : ++49-30-8413 4701
der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft
Faradayweg 4-6                    e-mail: kazempou at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
D-14 195 Berlin-Dahlem / German