[Pw_forum] elph guestion

Mehrnaz Anvari anvari_meh at physics.iust.ac.ir
Thu Nov 12 16:56:22 CET 2009

Dear Paolo
I've already read about brute force in your paper(PRB,39,1989) which is used
to calculate perturbations in a system(such as ionic displacement). Am I
rigth?
Also I've studied two of Lazzeri papers about evaluated lambda in
graphene.Do you mean that he doesn't use elph code directly to calculate
lambda in graphene?
In addition I want to know that does the elph code use new fermi energy &
Dos at fermi energy after perturbation to calculate lambda?
Mehrnaz
Iran University of science & technology