[Pw_forum] total projections < 1

Jiri Houska jhouska at kfy.zcu.cz
Tue Nov 10 11:21:07 CET 2009

Hello,
thanks Gabriele and Lorenzo for the answers.

I used the file Projections (that is, generated by projwfc.x but
different from standard output of projwfc.x). I see there also weights
well below 0.001 (see the short example below).

The Lorenzo's answer (parts of high-energy electrons can be far from
all atoms) seems most likely to me now (so hopefully it was not my
mistake :) ).

Regards,
Jiri

      400       1     254