[Pw_forum] elph question

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Mon Nov 9 20:36:37 CET 2009

On Nov 9, 2009, at 19:49 , Mehrnaz Anvari wrote:

> I performed elph calculations for graphene and I got a
> wrong answer for lambda(about 0.0173), so I want to
> know that is it possible to do elph calculations for graphene ?

there are several papers by the Paris group (Mauri, Lazzeri et al)
about the calculation of electron-phonon coefficients in graphene.
It is a tricky problem that cannot be solved simply by "brute force"

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222