[Pw_forum] magnetic interaction

kajal jindal kajalmh18 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 06:47:26 CET 2009

Hi,

Thanks for ur previous reply, but i think this will work if the two atoms
considered are of different types. Actually i m working on ZnO and I am
substituting two O atoms with two N atoms and hence ,want to consider the
magnetic interaction between them..So how to proceed in that case coz I have
to consider ferromagnetic and antiferromagnetic spin alignments for the two
N atoms only..

Thanks,

sincerely,
Miss Kajal