[Pw_forum] Problem in Calculating Projected density of states

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Mon Nov 2 12:27:35 CET 2009

On Mon, November 2, 2009 11:45, Dimpy Sharma wrote:
>  I have tried to calculate projected density of states first by performing
>  scf calculation, then nscf calculation and then Projected density of
>  states, but I am getting the folowing error.
>       from davcio : error #        10

Dear Dimpy,
the error code (10) means that the error happened while reading the
wavefunctions. If you are using a different number of processors for the
ncsf calculation and the projwfc calculation then you MUST use
wf_collect=.true. for the nscf calculation.

regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS (Trieste)