[Pw_forum] temperature

ali kazempoor kazempoor2000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 09:48:14 CEST 2009

Dear all
 I want to study defect formation of  charged defect at required temperature . Since DFT is at T=0 , So I think that when we introduce pressure on system it is equal to studying system at some finite temperature. Is it true? and what is the relation and formula that shows how can we obtain the temperature by knowing the pressure of the system?
thanks a lot
Ali Kazempour
Physics department, Isfahan University of Technology
84156 Isfahan, Iran. Tel-1: +98 311 391 3733
Fax: +98 311 391 2376 Tel-2: +98 311 391 2375