[Pw_forum] Electron-Phonon: loading dVscf file when ldisp=.TRUE.

Andrea Marini Andrea.Marini at roma2.infn.it
Wed May 20 18:58:59 CEST 2009

On Wed, 20 May 2009, Dal Corso Andrea wrote:

>> Now I am trying to follow points 1 and 2 when ldisp=.TRUE.. Here the
>> results of the calculation 2, when the dVscf file is read from disk, are
>> different the case when phonons and lambda's are calculated in the same
>> run.
>
> Presently the ph.x code saves on disk only the information on the actual
> q point. So after a ldisp=.true. calculation you have on disk only the
> dVscf of the last q point and you cannot calculate the elph for the
> other q points.
> I have right now committed a possible fix in the CVS version.

Dear Andrea,

 	many many thanks ! I will try the CVS source ASAP and I will post
the results of my tests.

Cheers

Andrea

                                Andrea MARINI

        Physics Department, University of Rome "Tor Vergata" (Italy)
               - phone: +39-0672594894 - fax: +39-062023507 -

- andrea.marini at roma2.infn.it -- http://www.yambo-code.org/people/andrea -