[Pw_forum] Install PWSCF

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 15:08:59 CEST 2009

Dear Leila,

> May I ask you a question?
Sure, ...

> Do you have any idea what the problem might be?

No, no idea until you provide more info about the error message or compilation process.

If no complain from the compiler, check your available disk space. May be you have disk full, no space to write any file.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com