[Pw_forum] run PWscf on national grid service in UK

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Thu May 14 11:54:59 CEST 2009

In data 14 maggio 2009 alle ore 11:20:58, <pc229 at kent.ac.uk> ha scritto:
> Yes I did try  using the safe one without any  further result.
> Cheers

Ok, I just wanted to be sure.

 From what I see in the code, that may be the first place where a wrong
call to mpi causes the code to stop, hence it may be that even if
compilation went right the code is somewhere miscompiled or mislinked. It
would be kind of you to try an replace the file Modules/read_namelist.f90
with the copy I'll send you in private (it is thousands of lines long) and
recompile pw.x. I've only added a check to see if the read status is
broadcasted correctly.

regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto