[Pw_forum] run PWscf on national grid service in UK

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Thu May 14 11:16:35 CEST 2009

In data 14 maggio 2009 alle ore 11:08:30, Pieremanuele Canepa
<pc229 at kent.ac.uk> ha scritto:
> Initially, I thought  it was related to my input and I tried to run it
> on my
> normal cluster PC, that use OpenMPI, and it seems to work as normally it
> should be. What I am suppose to do? Do you have any suggestion? Anyone do
> you know how to manage it ?

Dear Piero,
for a start, you could check if you have feed the input to pw.x using
stdin redirection "pw.x < input.file" or using the command line argument
"pw.x -inp input.file". If you only tried the former, please try again
with the latter syntax, which is generally safer.

regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS (Trieste)