[Pw_forum] Documentation on El-Ph coupling

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 19:47:22 CEST 2009

Dear Liu,

--- On Tue, 5/12/09, DdrSmiLe <ddrsmile at gmail.com> wrote:

> Would your code print out the T_c?
> If so, where would it be printed?

Without any doubts, if everything went properly. You can find T_c printed after lambda.x finished.

> My major is not chemistry or physics, but I'm doing job
> related to them. Therefore, there are too many things confuse me.

Then yo should read some solid state textbooks (Kittel, Ashcroft-Mermin, Zaiman, Ricahrd Martin, Harrison, Kohanoff, Kantorovich, etc.)
This will help you not to be confused.

Please provide your affiliation when post a question to this forum.

Bests,
Eyvaz.