[Pw_forum] dos

Jonas Baltrusaitis jasius_1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 18:06:11 CEST 2009

arbitrarily anything is meaningless. I was asking exactly about summing equivalent atom orbitals, say C2s or O2p.

Now the paper below talks about a uniform surface. I am working on molecular crystals, where pretty much every atom will have different environment, repeated in 3-D. Would summing those PDOS for elements be meaningful then?

Jonas